Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Welcome, mortal... seems that you're not logged in yet! We strongly suggest to log in. If you don't have an account yet, then stop daydreaming and press on the "register" button!
Bleach Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all who love Bleach and forum based RPG - we provide the board and you provide the characters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

An introduction of evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

An introduction of evil Empty
PostSubject: An introduction of evil   An introduction of evil EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:11 am

It was a starry night in Karakura. The city was glowing in streetlights and the night-life was at its highest. The city was celebrating the day when World War 3 had ended and a lot of firework was shot up in the sky.

"So this is Karakura..." thought Kyuusei as he was standing 10 kilometres above it. "And I thought that Las Noches was lively... "

"Danger! Danger" a voice of a small girl was repeating.

Kyuusei turned around and saw a little girl in pink pajamas. "Well hello there... isn't the night cold for you to be out here," he said with a grin.

"You are a threat. Threats are eliminated." She was holding a sword with a teddy-bear shaped tsuba.

Kyuusei took an estimating view over the girl: "You are Urahara's... invention. I remember you in the records of my father. You were able to beat an arrancar's face in."

"That was... Ururu MK 1. Designed for arrancar termination. I was designed to terminate arrancars, modified souls and unregistered shinigami units."

Kyuusei took a stronger stance and reached his hand towards his zanpakuto.

The girl flipped her sword so she was holding it its blade downwards in a straight posture. "I will finish this in ten seconds. Kyoka..."

Kyuusei was looking at the sword, the distinctive posture, he glanced at her eyes and a row of images started to run rapidly through his mind. He stopped at an image where a brown haired man with glasses and fifth division captain's haori was holding his sword in the same posture in front of an arrancar. A sudden realization came to his mind and he did a desperate flash step sequence.

He was now standing right in front of the girl and touched her blade with his hand.

"I'm surprised that Urahara got a hold of my father's abilities... that was sudden."

"Danger, threat level increased. Scheme A failed. Enemy within range. Applying close quarters combat." The little girl grabbed Kyuusei's throat and started slapping him in the face. Shockwaves of energy came from each slap.

"Gah...," Kyuusei managed to grab her arm and pointed his finger to her neck. "Hado #4: Byakurai." A stream of white lightning bursted from his finger and the girl dodged the worst part, though her shoulder was emitting smoke.

"Zangetsu! Getsuga Tensho!" She launched a blue wave of energy towards Kyuusei.

"Now she's using another zanpakuto effect."

Kyuusei made a swing with his sword and a mirror appeared in front of him, reflecting the Getsuga back.

"Tenken," she screamed and a huge sword crashed down, breaking the mirror and absorbing the Getsuga.

"And another one."

Kyuusei appeared behind the girl and swinged his sword. "You are no ordinary mod-soul!"

She jumped: "Katen Kyokotsu... Takaoni!" And already she charged at a high speed towards Kyuusei. He blocked the sword barely in time.

"Kageoni!" She stepped on his shadow and dived into it. Kyuusei made a speedy acceleration towards the sky, but still got a little scratch from the stab that came from the shadows.

"You little bastard..."

Last edited by Tempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachpub.rpg-board.net
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: An introduction of evil   An introduction of evil EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 am

Kyuusei pointed his hand at Ururu and said: "Raikohou!" A large lightning bolt struck towards Ururu.

"Sougyo no Kotowari!" The lightning blast returned in an instant and got absorbed by Kyuusei's mirror and was returned again. Ururu used Sougyo no Kotowari to reflect it back once more, but then the mirror disappeared and Kyuusei instantly came out from another one behind her.

"This is the end!" He made a deep slash over her chest.

The girl fell on her knees and started coughing blood. "Ghaaa... Minazuki..." A huge manta ray swallowed Ururu and butted Kyuusei with its head.

"Damn... she'll heal inside Minazuki!" He charged at the manta ray and cut off one of its leg. With the next cut, he destroyed its eye. He took his sword in two hands and sliced downwards. The manta ray was split in half and between the pieces stood the girl, now healed. "Bankai! Ryuujin Jakka! Sougyo no Kotowari! Sakanade!"

The world went upside down for Kyuusei. "Shit... three very troublesome zanpakutos. I'll probably not figure out from where she'll be attacking me with Ryujin Jakka! I have no choice..."

"Bankai! Akumu no Teikoku Kagami!"

The fire was already flying towards him, but he surrounded himself with mirrors and it was reflected back. Suddenly the girl crashed through one of the mirrors, ready to strike.

Kyuusei reached out his fingers: "Hado #90: Kurohitsugi!" A black coffin of reiatsu rose from the ground and swallowed them both inside. Then numerous reiatsu blades were stabbed through it. When the coffin disappeared, the girl was kneeling and severely bleeding while mirrors were covering and protecting Kyuusei from each angle.

"I... I'm sorry...I-" she was crying and talking with a shaky voice, "I failed you, Kisuke-sama." Her tears mixed up with her blood. Suddenly a mirror appeared in front of the girl. She looked inside the mirror and saw a man with wooden sandals and a green-white striped hat.

"You did well, Ururu-chan. I'm so proud of you," the man in the reflection said and reached out his hand."

"K-Kisuke-sama?" She stopped crying and reached out her hand towards the mirror.

Then the reflection disappeared as Kyuusei stepped out of the mirror and swinged his sword. Blood showered in every direction and the little girl started falling down towards the town. He watched her falling with a merciless look.

"Father. Your creation was better than your rival's. Watch me rise and be proud!" He opened a garganta and entered it. Just after it closed, a rain of quincy arrows blurred the place where he had stood just five seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Admin
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: An introduction of evil   An introduction of evil EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Meanwhile in the intel department of the research institute in Gotei 6...

A screen started beeping, showing a map of Karakura town and a flashing red dot on the map.

"Akon-taicho! Karakura defender has been destroyed!"

A man with black hair and three short horns on his forehead jumped up from his seat and ran to the screen.

"Hmm... data shows that the cut was made by a zanpakuto yet the owner was a modified soul. Who on earth could make a mod-soul that can defeat Urahara-sama's defender? I must report to the Sotaicho immediately!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An introduction of evil   An introduction of evil Empty

Back to top Go down

An introduction of evil
Page 1 of 1